Saturday 6 March 2010

Select At The Heavenly Social

Source: Cassette
Format: MP3 V0
Select Magazine gave this away free with the July 1996 issue. This is an amazing addition to the Live At The Heavenly Social mix albums and mixed by Jon Carter.

I have merged side one and side two together to get a continuous mix tape.

Tracklisting:
Side One:
01 - Saint Etienne - Filthy (Monkey Mafia Remix)
02 - Slo Moshun - Bells Of NY (Hip Hop USA)
03 - Bitch - That Other Hip Hop Track
04 - Audioweb - Yeah (Monkey Mafia Gucci Mix)
05 - Monkey Mafia - Work Mi Body (Edit)
Side Two:
06 - Ruby - Tiny Meat (Meat For The Feet Dub) Remix - Monkey Mafia
07 - The Charlatans - Nine Acre Dust (Remix - The Chemical Brothers)
08 - DJ Voodoo & The Liquid Method - Everybody Thinks I'm High (Original Mix)
09 - Ragga Twins, The - Shine Eye
10 - Melting Pot - Assault 1
11 - Freddie McGregor - Carry Go Bring Come (Gussie's Ska Mix)

Download it here

3 comments:

  1. nice post! For a while in 96, this was always on my walkman.
    I've got a shoebox full of these cover mounted tapes from 95-96, if you're missing something, give me a shout and I'll see if I can help.

    Nice blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I couldn't stop playing this tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, this is legendary, as above, this was listened to non-stop, with Mockers from Jockey Slut mag August 1997 🙌

    ReplyDelete